BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures


First Cardinal game. The sun was too much for his eyes -even with the hat & sunglasses!




Rocco and Aunt Kathy



Me and Rocco - 9/2010



I can almost get this glass vase!



What? I'm not doing anything!





Our new shower!

The old shower




Get me out of here, stat!



When is the food comin'?





Extreme close-up!



I am too cute for words!



The Meyer cousins (Allison is missing though)



Family Portrait



You talkin' to me?





NOT happy!



Hope you enjoyed!

7 comments:

Jim & Chrissy said...

Those pictures are great! I love the one of him laughing really hard and the one of him screaming! haha! Shower looks good too. He is getting so big! Your house is going to look like mine soon....well, probabably not the mess, but nothing on the tables b/c he'll be breaking that stuff soon!

Anonymous said...

You got some really good ones! I was cracking up at the screaming one, too cute!

Becky

toni said...

great pics and nice shower! isnt it nice to have a handy guy around?:)

Sheila said...

those are so cute Dawn! i cant beleive how big he is getting!

Sheila said...

those are so cute Dawn! i cant beleive how big he is getting!

The Ball Family said...

love all the pictures!!!! They are great! I'm with Chrissy...the one of him sreaming and laughing are priceless! I can't believe how big he's getting...standing up! wow!

who did the shower? :) it looks great! Nathan is quite the handy man!

The Meadows said...

He is getting so big. Both of your boys are very cute and not camera shy at all. I love the screaming pictures, I take them on purpose just so I know how they were acting that day