BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Surprise 60th Bday Party

OK, so I have a little time to post the pictures from my mom's surprise 60th bday party last week so I thought I should seize the moment even though I don't have the video from Josh yet. I know he's just as busy as I am since he goes to class 3 nights a week in addition to working full time, etc.

We got my mom to my house by telling her we were having Graham's 10th birthday party. I would have loved to invite more of her family and friends but due to space, I had to limit it mostly to her brothers and their families. And of course we invited my grandparents and my aunt on my dad's side that my mom is very close to. My in-laws and Josh's mother-in-law also came as did a few extended family members who have done a lot for my mom over the years. It turned out very nice and she was very surprised. She told me that she will remember it forever. I think she said it's the first brithday party she has ever had. Here are the pictures:


Mom with the new personalized smock that Gail made her



Mom opening presents



Mom's cake with her picture on it as a little girl. How cute was she?

Blowing out her candles


Aunt Sue, Grandma and Grandpa



Uncle John, Uncle Tony, Aunt Carol & TJ



John Charles and Jeff

Kelly and Joy


Carrie, Christa, Matt, Jenn and Aunt Kathy


I want to wish a Happy Birthday to my mother-in-law whose bday was on the 29th. We had a nice time at dinner with her and the rest of the family.

Today is Graham's 10th birthday! I can't believe Nathan has a 10 year son and I have a 10 year old stepson. How surreal is that. We got Graham a Wii for his bday and he's been playing it most of the day. We did go out to lunch to celebrate with my mom, Ray, Gail and Chantel. Happy Birthday, buddy!


Nathan & Graham at the hockey game a few weeks ago

Now we are waiting for Miles, Sheila and her boys to come over and watch the SuperBowl. My house smells from all of the frying Nathan has been doing today making chicken wings. The smell is gagging me but I guess I can't complain too much since I bought him the dang fryer.

Go Cardinals!

Dawn

0 comments: