BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 23, 2009

5 Weeks and Counting!

Five weeks until I am done with school. The girls in my group for my capstone class and I keep joking that everyone else is probably ready for all of us to graduate too because they are sick of hearing how we are sick of school. We are all just at the end of our ropes. Wednesday I stayed home from work to write a 10 page paper. I got 8 1/2 pages complete and finished the rest this past weekend. I also met with my school group to work on our 3 year stragtegic plan for our company, Charter Communications (aren't we lucky to get a company who is filing Chapter 11?). Tonight I have class and Wednesday I am off of work again to work on my hour presentation on Cultural Diversity Training. Then I go to class that night again. Saturaday, I have to meet with my group again at 9 am and then again on Sunday at 2 pm. In between there, I have to work on writing an Article Abstract (1-3 pages) and a two page paper about a cultural experience (when I have time to partake in any cultural experiences is beyond me!). Toward the end of the semester, I will have another 10 page paper due on Contemporaty Issues and an essay test. And don't forget I have to present that 3 year Strategic Plan with my team on the 9th. Easy, peasy, right? :)

So, as I was saying. . . 5 WEEKS AND COUNTING!

Dawn

2 comments:

The Ball Family said...

YAY!!!!!!! Then we get to have a party for you!

Jim & Chrissy said...

I know how you feel Dawn. I felt the same way towards the end and I'm sure you guys were sick of me complaining about it :) Almost there though--sounds like a lot of work. For me though, your schooling seemed to fly by :) Sure it didn't feel that way for you though! Thanks for coming out to celebrate my b-day and for the gifts :)