BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 7, 2009

I was on it -sort of-this weekend!

So I tried to make sure I took pictures this weekend but I didn't necessarily take the best pictures. So here goes. . .

Friday, Nathan and I went to the wedding reception for our friends, Andy and Toni, who got married in Jamaica a couple of weeks ago. The reception was nice and a lot of fun. Toni looked beautiful and I have to say that I'm a little jealous that she got to wear her wedding dress twice! What bride doesn't want that?


Toni, Andy and their head table



Mr. and Mrs. Swain dancing their first dance



me and Nathan at the reception



Chrissy, Janet, Amy and Toni



Jim, Nathan, Jaime and Kyle


Sat. we had a 1st birthday party to go to for Adelyn. She is the daughter of my sister-in-law, Jessica and brother-in-law, Jesse. I think Nathan and I were tired from the reception the night before but it was a good time. Adelyn is adorable and was cracking us up. Here are a few pictures of her opening her presents.


Jesse and Adelyn




After the party, we went to Graham's baseball game. They won and Graham pitched great. He was cracking me up because he was really watching the baserunners and making sure they didn't steal. He picked one or two of them off and he was charging the bases to make sure the runners got back and tagged up. It was a riot. I'm not sure what got into him but I liked it! Here are a few pictures of him pitching. He's a natural.


He winds up. . .




. . . and he throws it in there for a strike!

Right now, Nathan is at the Rennaisance Fair with some friends. I decided not to go since it was storming and I just wanted to take it easy. While he is gone, I took a couple pictures of the motorcycle he just bought from his friend, Mike. He's been wanting a bike FOREVER so I finally caved and agreed to it. Mike gave him a great price so I have to say thanks to him for that!







And finally, here are some pictures of our basement over the last few years. It went from all white walls, no ceiling and horrible tile to blue walls, no celiling and horrible tile to brown walls, a celing and carpet . Not to bad and it serves it's purpose.


Yuck!



white and boring









1 comments:

The Meadows said...

hey your better than me with the pictures. I brought our camera to the wedding, but I had no memory card in it. I took Chrissy's because she had her camera and the battery was dead and I still didn't take any pictures. Now our camera is in the shop again cuz matt pulled it off the table and broke the shutter.