BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Recent Pictures

Here's some goings on from the past week weeks.

If you haven't had the chance to check out the City Garden in downtown St. Louis, you should try to see it sometime soon. It's pretty cool and a neat place to let your kids (or you) run around in fountains and cool off this summer. One Sunday, a couple of weeks ago, me, Nathan and my mom headed down there just to check it out.












My cousin, Kim, came in town last week from Aug. 5th - Aug. 9th. She forgot her camera and I didn't take any pictures except these few (that Nathan actually took) so this is all I have to show for it. But we had a great time and I wish we could see each other more often. These are from Friday night when we went to dinner at The Drunken Fish.



Christa, me & Kim



Kim



My baby is due in Jan. in case you didn't know! I love this tank because it let's people know that I'm pregnant and haven't gained some extra weight just because! :)

I had a doctor appt. 2 Wednesdays ago and everything was good. The Dr. found the heartbeat a lot quicker this time and it was strong. Kim and my mom were there so they got to hear it too! My next appt. is Sept. 3rd and it's the big 20 week ultrasound where we hopefully get to find out the sex of the baby as long as he or she cooperates. Nathan and Graham will be there (neither have seen an ultarsound live yet!) so I really hope we get to find out AND everything looks healthy and good. I'm ready to start shopping and registering for this new member of our family! And it would be nice to narrow down some names. Right now, our top girl name is Kennedy. Our boy names are Carter, Xavier, Max and Rocco. We really don't have middle names at this point.

Graham had a baseball tournament this weekend. Unfortunately, they played teams that were two years older than them so they didn't fare too well. Today was his last game this season with The Tigers. Next up is either fall baseball ball with a new team or possibly soccer.

Hope everyone has a great week!

-Dawn

2 comments:

Toni said...

cute pics! unlike "some people" I cant wait to find out what you are having! yay!

Sheila said...

i saw baby bump :) hehe