BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pictures of Rocco


Graham and his little brother, Rocco, in his favorite position (Laying on his side with his arm over his face with a binky in his mouth!)


I finally got around to adding some more pictures of Rocco. They go from most recent (yesterday) to the day of his birth. Enjoy our cutie-pie!







Rocco's first bath. He did not enjoy it!



Uncle Josh with Rocco











Life is getting a little back to normal. Nathan has been off of work for a week so it's been nice having him home to help me even though we would rather he be working (financially, speaking). Rocco seems to have his days and nights on track now and is awake more during the day and sleeps most of the night. He wakes up once or twice to eat but goes back to sleep pretty good. He has also been sleeping for 5 and 6 hours at a time so that's nice. We are really enjoying our time with him. Graham is a great big brother. He likes to hold Rocco and even wrote a short story about the day of his birth. Now, if I could just get him to change a diaper or two, we'd really be on a roll! haha!

I think I'll be going back to work around March 16th or 17th. That will be 8 weeks off. I have been doing some work from home so that I'm not swamped when I go back. I do miss being in the working world, surprisingly enough.

On another note, Graham turned 11 on 2/1/10. We went to dinner that night at Red Robin and then had a party for him this past weekend. We also took him to the bike park at this Mills since he had been asking for a while. I think he had a great birthday!. Can't believe he's 11 since he was 6 (almost 7) when I met him!

Thanks to everyone who has sent gifts for Rocco. They keep piling in and your generosity is appreciated! We love you all!

-Dawn

4 comments:

The Ball Family said...

I love the bath picture with the Captain Morgan on the counter! hahah!
I hope you're still available for Saturday!We've got a bday party at 1 so in the morning?
I'm glad your life is getting back to normal! Can't wait to see you!

The Ball Family said...

I had to show him off to Darija...he's just so adorable!!! :)

Jim & Chrissy said...

Glad things are going well...love all the pictures! And I was going to make the same comment as Beth about the Captain Morgan! haha!

Toni said...

finally some pics .. he's so cute! glad he got to use his little bear snowsuit i got him! hey i might need a little captain morgan too in a week or so lol!