BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 17, 2011

Rocco's First Hair Cut 1-12-11

I hated to cut off Rocco's curls but his hair was starting to get out of control - especially after taking off his winter hat every morning. My mom stayed for dinner after she babysat last Wed. (1/12/11) and then she trimmed Rocco's hair for me. He kept reaching out for her to pick him up so I tried my best to distract him and get him to sit still by singing any and every kiddie song I could think of. At one point I sang, "This Little Piggy" and he preceded to take his socks off so I could do it right! He did better than I expected and now my baby looks less like a baby and more like a toddler.

Here are the Before and After pictures.

Before:









After:








Love it!

-Dawn

1 comments:

Jim & Chrissy said...

He is adorable!!! Love the hair!!