BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wedding Album


We got the link to our wedding album last night. Nathan still has to look at it but I think it looks pretty good and I don't forsee too many, if any, changes. I'm not sure how long it takes to come in once it's ordered but I can't wait to see the real deal. If youwant to check out the layout and which pictures we chose, you can go to:



password: Meyer


I've been really pleased with our photographers, Lightsource Photography, and I'd recommend them to anyone for any kind of pictures needed.


Let's see. . . what's new? I've been fighting a cold since last week. It gets a little better each day and I hope to be free of it by next week. I stayed home from work one day last week to rest and I think that helped because almost everyone else I know has had to get antibiotics or their cold is lingering and not getting better.


Saturaday, Nathan and I met up with Michael and Erica and saw Four Christmases at the Chase Park Plaza Cinema. That was the first time I've seen a movie there. Afterwards, we stopped in The Cupcakery for a cupcake (Nathan and I split a yummy Peanut Butter Cup one) and then we went to Bar Louie. There was a group that came in that must have been doing a Christmas pub crawl because all of a sudden there were tons of Santa Clauses, reindeers, Mrs. Clauses, elves, a christmas tree and even a girl dressed as a present. They hung out for about an hour and then they were all gone. I tried to take pictures on my cell phone but they didn't turn out too good. But I did get the cute picture of my hubby above (for some reason it won't let me move it to this spot instead of at the top of the post).
Sunday we had the Marino Christmas party that consists of my mom and her siblings' families. It was a fun time. I always wish we could get together more often. We sort of had to rush out of there to be home by six so Graham could get picked up but I really enjoyed myself. My cousin, Christa, took some pictures that she is supposed to email me. If and when she does, I will post those.
Hopefully everyone is suriving the weather this week and being safe. Talk at you soon!
Dawn

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your wedding album. I love the last picture of you and Nathan from the Muny. That's my favorite. Good choices!

Kelly