BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hi!

Sorry I didn't post at all last week. There was really nothing new to report. Well, actually I only had 1 picture so I didn't post. Thanksgiving went well. Nathan, aka Martha Stewart, didn't make his pie after all due to lack of time to buy the ingredients but his turkey turned out nice. We had my mom, brother, sister-in-law and my brother's mother-in-law over to our house. It was a nice time but I think poor Graham was bored without any other kids to play with. Then we headed over to Nathan's parents' house. That was fun too. We always pick names for Christmas when we are there on Thanksgiving. Graham had his cousins to play with over there so we barely saw him! :)

I went shopping with my mom and Graham for the first time ever on Black Friday. We didn't go super early though. We went about 9 am. That night, Nathan, Graham, Miles and me went bowling.

Sunday we did a little more Christmas shopping and decorated the tree (hence my one picture - see below).



Not much went on this past weekend. On Friday, Nathan and I went to the Blues game and they lost in overtime. Boo! Saturday we went to a bday party for the Clauser triplets and today we did some more Christmas shopping (mostly for Graham).

I guess I will post some more wedding pics since I haven't been taking any pictures lately. These are by our professional photographers. I can't wait to get our book. We are still waiting to see the layout though so it will be awhile.










Happy Holidays,
Dawn

2 comments:

The Goewert Family said...

Dawn you look so pretty on your wedding day. Those are some great pictures.

The Oggeros Blog Spot said...

Dawn,
Nancie Oggero writing here...I just love these pictures. You did great picking this photographer. I love the ones of you by yourself and love the red. It always good to see you and everyone else. These pics are so Voguish....sp? Good Job!