BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 2, 2009

Nothing New

This past weekend was pretty busy but tame. Friday I did homework and then Nathan and I caught up with our DVR. Saturday I met my school group from about 9 am - 12:30 pm. Then I went to lunch with Kelly and Jennifer. It was nice to see them and catch up. Then Nathan and I went to the mall from about 3 pm - 5:45 pm. Then we went to Graham's 6:15 pm basketball game. Then we went to dinner at Red Robin. Afterwards, he watched TV and I wrote a 4 page paper.
Sunday we chilled until I went to meet my school group at 2 pm. He went to the grocery store. We met my mom and brother for dinner at 5:15 and then went back to my mom's house. That's about it. I can't wait to have a weekend with no school involved. 4 more weeks!

On that note, Nathan and I are planning on going out somewhere on Sat., March 28th. It will be the first weekend after I am finished with school and I won't have a care in the world. I'll send an email but if anyone is interested in going out with us, let us know. It's not really to celebrate me graduating but more just a scheduled date to go out and have some fun.

Dawn

2 comments:

Jim & Chrissy said...

Busy weekend! I think we are talking about going out for Jim's b-day on 3/28, so depending on what you guys decide, maybe we'll meet up or hang out.

The Meadows said...

I am jealous. I have until may 15.