BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Bring on Summer!

I know it's technically still spring but May means that summer is fast approaching. And it's been so nice out lately (besides the off and on rain) that we've had some really good weekends. Two weekends ago, I went out for my friend, Toni's, bachelorette party. I wasn't feeling too good but it was still a fun time. First we hit a winery in Grafton, then some bars in that area and then we met up with the groom (Andy) and his bachelor party at Fast Eddies. It was a beautiful day - even though it was a bit windy.


Jaime, the Pirate!


Me and my Chicken Wing man


Toni, the Bachelorette



Me and Sheila (and Amy in the background)

Kristen, me and Janet

As you can tell from the pictures, I got my hair chopped. It's growing on me. At first, I wasn't too sure if I liked it even though everyone else said they did. But I'm beginning to adjust and even kind of like it. I think it gives me some style and when I look at pictures, it looks better than how it was before.

This past weekend, me, Nathan, Graham, my mom and Josh went to Chicago. We really had a great time. The weather was fabulous and got warmer each day we were there. We walked around the city, had dinner with Nathan's Aunt Ruth and Uncle Carl, went to Milennium Park, walked along the lake front, went to the Planetarium, shopped a little on the Miracle Mile and went to Navy Pier.



Chicago


Millennium Park


Millennium Park - The Bean


Mom and Josh


Me and Graham


Nathan, me and Graham


me, mom and Josh


Nathan and me


me and Graham


Josh, mom, Graham, me and Nathan at Navy Pier

This upcoming weekend is pretty busy for us. We have lunch on Sunday with my dad, stepmom, G-ma and G-pa, Graham's first baseball game of the season and celebratory drinks for my friend, Amanda's, new job (congrats to her!). Sunday we are hosting a Mother's Day BBQ. Should be fun!

Dawn

0 comments: