BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

No Pictures - Sorry

Not too much has been going on lately. Let's see. . . last week, Graham had a baseball game on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. He missed the Wednesday game because he went to the Cardinal game with his mom and grandparents. I think that's good because playing 3 games in 3 nights is a bit much. I'm not sure why they cram them all together, especially since he has no weeknight games this week? (But no fear, he has 2 on Sat. and one on Sun.)

Nathan and I both took Friday off from work. We were supposed to go camping over the Memorial Day weekend. I decided to stay home though. (I know, what a party pooper!). I just didn't feel like spending 4 days off of work that way. So anyhow, we ran some errands and such on Friday and then he left about 4:00. That night I went to dinner at The Cheesecake Factory with his parents and sisters to celebrate Rachel's 31st bday. It was fun and was actually the first time I've done something with Nathan's family without him. :)

Sat. I worked out, cleaned the bathroom and swept the kitchen (my goal for the weekend was cleaning!). I met my mom and brother for lunch at Winery of the Little Hills down on Main St. in St. Charles. We walked around after and got ice cream. The 3 of us always have the best time together. Then my mom and I went to Fleet Feet (I got some tennis shoes that are 100% capatible to my feet characteristics) and TJ Maxx. Later we watched Mamma Mia. That night I cleaned out my closet.

Sunday I slept until 11:00! I couldn't believe it. I don't know the last time I did that. My mom and me went to lunch and to the mall and then later watched Bride Wars. That night I dusted most of the house (living room, computer room, bedroom) and looked through our wedding pictures and scrapbooks (guess I was missing my hubby).

Monday I worked out and ran up to the mall. Nathan got home about 1:30. We just vegged most of the day/night. He said he had a good time camping but I would have been miserable because it rained most of the day on Sunday during their float. He said it was a light annoying rain. Yeah, I know I would not have liked that!

It's probably good for us to have weekends apart from time to time but I really missed him a lot! I guess the next weekend apart will be when I travel to Ft. Lauderdale at the end of June for work.

Hope everyone has a great week! I'll try to start taking some pictures. The first weekend in June is jammed packed for us so that should yield some photo opps! :)

Dawn

1 comments:

The Ball Family said...

How sweet! You missed your hubby! :) Where's the pix?