BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Who's a Slacker Now? (I Still Am Really!)

Here are some of the pictures I've been talking about posting in my last two posts. I finally got around to doing something tonight after work. Funny how I got around to it when Nathan isn't home. . . I even took a walk around the neighborhood!

These are for the Komen Race for the Cure. My work had a team this year for the second year in a row. We had a water station and many of us walked.



Graham, Nathan and me before the race


I ran into my cousins there. Carrie, me and Christa


Anthony and his crazy costume getting the water station ready with Katy



The thousands of people who walked



My two boys!


Over Father's Day weekend, we went camping at Klondike Park in St. Charles. It was ridiculously hot and the most I have sweated in . . . ever maybe! We lasted a full 24 hours before heading home. It was so miserably hot and humid that these are the only two pictures we took:

Graham all sweaty the minute we got there!

Me and Graham all sweaty after our hike

Last week, we went to the zoo with Nathan's parents, his sister, Chantel, his sister, Bethany and her boyfriend, Kendall, and some of the nieces and nephews. It was a nice day and a good time!

L-R
Elaina, Clayton, Lexie, Graham, Kalei, and Adelyn

Adelyn and Kendall

Baby bear

L-R and clockwise
Chantel, Kalei, Elaina, Graham, Clayton and Lexie


Graham

Hope you enjoyed the pictures.

Dawn

3 comments:

The Ball Family said...

looks like you have a fun life!! :) you need to post a belly picture at 12 weeks!

Dawn said...

Are you serious?!? There's not much to show yet. I look like I've just eaten a little too much lately! :)

-Dawn

The Meadows said...

I love to see your family outings. I can't wait until the boys get old enough enjoy things for real. Soon you will be pushing around a stroller to every function.