BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Baby Shower #2

Last weekend my friends threw me a baby shower on Sat., Nov. 7th. It was very nice and I appreciate all of the time and effort that was put into the planning. There were a lot of people there and we got a lot of nice things for the baby. The theme went along with our nursery (stars and moons) and I feel very lucky and blessed to have such great friends. Thanks to everyone who planned, attended and gave gifts. My mother-in-law took some pictures while I was opening presents so I'll post those for now. Kelly is going to email me the pictures she took that will show other highlights from the day. I will post those when I get them from her.









Ann and Amy playing a game


Today we are getting some pregnancy pictures taken by Lightsource Photography. They did our wedding pictures and they turned out awesome. The wedding package we purchased came with a bridal session (just me in my dress on a non-wedding day) but I never got around to scheduling the session. So the nice photographers agreed to do a maternity session for me instead. I'm not sure how I feel about this. Part of me wants to get the pictures because being pregnant is a special time in any woman's life and who knows if I'll even go through this again or not (but hopefully at least one more time!). Also, I haven't really taken a lot of pictures since I've been pregnant. And the ones that I have, aren't the most attractive. So I figure a professional can capture this moment in the most beautiful way. However, another part of me wonders if it's corny or stupid. But I pushing that part aside and sticking with the positive. I'm sure I'll look back on the photos one day and smile about the 9 months of pregnancy I endured to bring our child into this world. Needless to say, Nathan is not excited about this but I appreciate him going through with it for my sake. I'm not sure how long it will take for us to get the pictures back but you know I will post them when I do!

Have a great week,

Dawn
(10 weeks and counting!)

2 comments:

toni said...

You'll be glad you did it... my friends go them done and they turn out so sweet!

At least nathan is willing to do it
I'll probably have to set up a tripod and take my own lol!

Josh Waller said...

Looks like a fun time!