BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Maternity Pictures

OK. it's taken me a while (this is my second attempt though, I promise!) but here are some of the maternity pictures we had taken in Nov. I can't remember what week I was at during this but it was about 2 1/2 months from my due date. One of the girls from Lightsource Photography came out to our house on a Sunday and shot these for us. We never used the bridal session from our wedding picture package so she graciously did this for us instead. I don't think Nathan was too enthusiatic to participate but he was a good sport and did it for me. There are a lot more but this is gives you a sample. For some reason, it took forever just to get these to upload.
































In other baby news, I had my 36 week appt. on Wednesday. It went good but Dr. Durer said I measured a little on the small side again. He doesn't think it's anything to worry about but at my 37th week appt. they are going to do an ultrasound just to make sure everything is as it should be. He said he thinks it just because I have good abdominal muscles (yay!) so everything is nice and taught I guess AND Rocco's head is very low. I wasn't dilated yet but I guess him being so low is what is causing the uncomfortableness I've been dealing with the past week or so. It's getting harder and harder to sleep through the night and find a comfortable position. I know I don't have much longer to go and everyone says it's all worth it in the end but I ready to be done. I am ready to meet my baby boy, see what he looks like, give him lots of love and start our new life together as a family of 4. I am also ready for my old body back, to be able to wear more than just my Ugg boots, to not be swollen, etc., etc. When the Dr. asked me if I had any questions at my last appointment, I told him, 'No, I just have complaints!" He said to lay them on him. I really like him and hope is available when it's go time to deliver the baby. And let's hope there isn't a blizzard or freezing rain to deal with either (might as well ask for ideal conditions now while I can!)
-Dawn








4 comments:

Jim & Chrissy said...

Great pictures! Hang in there...you are almost done :) Can't wait to meet him!!!! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!

Kelly D. said...

Those are great pictures - some of the ones that you didn't post on Facebook are really great, too! I just posted two new (and long) posts on my blog, too. Great pics though.

Toni said...

Luv the pics! I'm totallly stealing the "MY NAME IS" belly pic idea. Gotta set up my tripod & take my own pics again as usual! lol! Nate's a good sport!

The Ball Family said...

How adorable! I can't see facebook, so thanks for posting these!