BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 16, 2010

Recent Rocco Pics, My Bday & Opening Day

April has been a busy month so far. Besides Easter, which I already posted about, we've visited family, celebrated my 33rd bday and attended the home opener for the St. Louis Cardinals.

The day before Easter, Rocco and I, went over to my grandparents house to visit with them and my dad and stepmom. It was the first time my stepmom got to meet Rocco because she hasn't been feeling well. Here are some pictures of Rocco with his great-grandparents.



The Sat. before my bday, Nathan and I went to Jive and Wail Piano Bar with a few friends to celebrate. I had fun and the bar was OK. The piano players weren't the best singers but I liked that they played older and newer music. Thanks to those that came out with us. The day of my bday, me, Nathan, Graham, Rocco, mom and Josh went to dinner at Outback. It was yummy! Here are some pictures from Jive and Wail.






The day before my bday was the home opener for Cardinals baseball. It was a beautiful day and Nathan and I had a lot of fun hanging out together just the two of us and with our friends. Gail watched Rocco for us but we still dressed him in some Cardinal gear!





I took Rocco to get his 12 week pictures at JC Penney last weekend. It didn't go too well but the girl managed to get about 7 shots. I only bought one pose so I was still able to find a cute one. I think the lights were just too bright for his little sensitive eyes and she had him posed in positions he did not like. But the one I ordered is really cute. I can't wait to get the actual pictures. In the meantime, here are some recent shots of our little man.




4 comments:

Jim & Chrissy said...

Cute pictures...he is really chunking up :)

Toni said...

Finally some pics! He's getting so big! Can't wait to see him in person!

The Ball Family said...

oh my gosh! He's growing so fast!!! What a cutie!

Sheila said...

the Ladys Man onesies is hysterical!