BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Rocco's Baptism

Last weekend, April 18, 2010, Rocco was baptized Catholic. The ceremony was performed by Father Bob at All Saints Roman Catholic Church. Rocco's Godparents are Josh Waller and Kelly Doria. There were two babies being baptized and one cried the ENTIRE time and one was a perfect angel. Guess which one Rocco was? I hope you said the perfect Angel b/c you would be right! He did so good. He didn't cry when the oil ran down his little forehead into his eye or when the priest poured the water over his head. I have to admit that I was a little surprised that he didn't fuss one bit. After the ceremony, we had our family and friends back over to our house for some cake and ice cream. Rocco also got some nice gifts from everyone. I know I should send out thank you cards but finding the time is difficult so I was say thank you to everyone again here. We appreciate not only the gifts but just that everyone came to support Rocco in this special moment in his life. I can tell that he is truly loved by all of our family and friends so much and it means so much to us. Here are some pictures from the day.





Here are some cute pics my mother-in-law got as I was changing Rocco into something more comfortable.









3 comments:

The Ball Family said...

What a cutie!!! He sure is growing and maturing! Love the laughing pix! And, yes...it's confirmed. I think he looks alot like Josh! :)

Toni said...

i love the smile pics!

Sheila said...

so cute!!!