BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving - I'm thankful for my healthy and loving family. I am thankful for having Rocco this Thanksgiving. I was so worried about his Albinism when he was born but as time has gone on, I realize he will be OK. He's got such a big personality and he's doing so great developmentally. He's doing everything on time or early and excelling in so many ways. He is a happy baby boy and such a character. And I am thankful that he has an awesome older brother to look out for him. Graham is soooo good with him and they have a lot of fun together. Graham is good at playing with him and calming him down when he gets upset. He even helps feed him sometimes. I am also thankful for my loving and hard working husband. He is a tremendous father and the boys have a strong man to look up to and learn from. He is also a good hubby and takes care of all of us. Anyway, now that I'm done being mushy mom, here are some pictures from Thanksgiving:



Rocco on Thanksgiving morning




Graham on Thanksgiving morning




Graham and Tyson (at Josh's house for our Thanksgiving breakfast) playing Guitar Hero



Me, Rocco and Tiffany at Thanksgiving breakfast




Josh getting a haircut from my mom on Thanksgiving



Gail and Ray getting dinner ready (Adelyn too!)

Aubrey and Bryan



Bethany



Jessica and Rachel looking at Black Friday ads



The after-math of dinner




Nathan


Chantel



Family Picture



Rocco after he spilled a pitcher of tea on his pants




Elaina, Adelyn, Graham and Clayton

2 comments:

toni said...

looks like u had a fun thanksgiving . i love the family pic!

Jim & Chrissy said...

Great pics---and Rocco is adorable! I'm glad that some of the stress has worn off after you've see how great he is growing and developing on target, etc! And all that cuteness doesn't hurt :) Of course its natural that you worry about your baby! But I hear that never, never ends ;)

Sounds like you have a lot to be thankful for---Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!