BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Early Thanksgiving Thanks!

There are many things that I am thankful for this Thanksgiving including my new husband, my new stepson and my family and friends. We are very fortunate is so many ways.

I am especially thankful for something this week though! My cousin told me to avoid a certain teacher for the current cluster I am taking at school. I heeded his advice and decided to take classes at the North County campus instead of the St. Charles campus like I usually do so I could avoid the dreaded teacher. It has paid off in spades. The teacher that I have is AWESOME! And last night he proved it again. He cancelled class on Thanksgiving Eve, he agreed to no longer send us anymore homework questions AND (drumroll, please) . . . he CANCELLED our 10 page research paper!!!! We already did a 12-15 page paper but not having to do this one is a true blessing. We have a pretty big project about to start and he recognized that it was a lot to do all at once. Bless his heart. This will help me enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday a lot more and help me to not stress out as much as we prepare for Christmas.

So, I am thankful this Thanksgiving for my teacher, Mr. Hayes!


FYI, be sure to read the previous post if you haven't yet. We are selling an elliptical machine! We need a buyer!!!

Dawn

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm really looking forward to Saturday! Email me on the details of when and where to meet. Do you want me to pick you up?

Kelly