BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Nothing New

Not much is going on lately. The weekend was good though. Nathan, Graham and I went to dinner at Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant on Friday night with Mike, Erica, Monica, Deeter, Ava and Victor. It was a good time and I LOVE that place. I think it's some of the best Mexican food in town. We also got presents from Mike and Erica from their trip to Europe so that was cool! It got a very soft cashmere scarf and a wool sweather. Graham got a very nice soccer ball and a soccer jersey and Nathan got this cool frog to hang on the wall. Thanks guys!

Saturday we went to Toni and Andy's house and then to Fast Eddies to celebrate the birthdays of Toni, Andy and Janet. It was a good time. I didn't bring my camera though so there are no pics to post. There were A LOT of people there and it was nice to be out and about. My mom watched Graham for us.

Sunday I worked on my take home test. You'd think a take home test would be easy but it was not! I have no idea on the answers to some of the questions. I just had to guess on a lot of them. That grade should be nice and scary to get back.

On another random note, I am so hungry lately that I can't figure out what's going on. I keep thinking that maybe it has to do with the colder weather. Is anyone else experiencing this? It's getting very annoying, especially at work since we are not supposed to eat at our desk.

Anyhoo, like I said, nothing too exciting going on. Just looking forward to the holidays and some time off. Hope everyone is doing well!

Dawn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you pregant?

Dawn said...

Who asked this??? No, I'm not pregnant, just H-U-N-G-R-Y!!! :)

Dawn

Anonymous said...

prego????