BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 12, 2009

ALMOST FINISHED!

Well, I presented my 3 year strategic plan with my group on Monday for my Capstone class and it went well. I can't wait to see what we got. Yesterday I was home from work and I completed my 10 page paper for my other class. So, I only have to go to two more class periods for each class and I only have one final left to study for. Granted it will be a lot of studying. The teacher gives us 17 essay questions to answer ahead of time. Then 10 of the 17 will be on the final and we have to answer 6 of those 10. But I still have to prepare 17 answers and memorize them. But there is light at the end of the tunnel.

As mentioned on my last post, Nathan and I planned on going out on March 28th to celebrate me being done with school. However, we are going to have to cancel that. We switched weekends with Cathy and will have Graham that weekend. Also, our friend, Jim, may be celebrating his bday that night. If so, we will try to get a sitter that night and will celebrate with him.

Other than that, not too much has been going on. We did get our awesome tax refund but half of it is already gone (it went toward the last of our wedding debt!). Hopefully, we can use the rest to finish the basement. We'll see.

Dawn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i had to use my whole refund for wedding ugggh!

The Ball Family said...

When's the party?