BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 30, 2009

Busy/Lazy

So I was a bit of a slacker this weekend and didn't take any pictures during a our busy day on Sat. I apologize for that because I know it's been quite a while since I've posted any visuals! :)

We had a busy/lazy weekend. Friday night me, Nathan and Graham went to dinner at Red Robin and then to the movies to see Monsters vs. Aliens in 3D. I think it was the first movie I have ever seen in 3D if you can believe that. It was good and Graham really enjoyed it. He's been wanting to see if for months!

Saturday we had to wake up early for Graham's baseball fundraiser at Applebees. The kids had to sell tickets ahead of time and then greet, seat, serve and bus the tables just like they worked in the restaurant. Graham liked serving the best. Maybe he will get a job as a server when he's in high school! :) We got home from that at 11:00 am and then left again around 12:00 pm to go to a surprise 60th birthday party for Nathan's Aunt Kathy. I'm not too sure she was all that surprised but it was a nice time. Nathan and I left Graham with my father-in-law at the party and we headed back home to get ready for the next event (Ray and Graham went to a trivia night with the rest of the people from the bday party). We went to dinner at Las Fuentas with a bunch of people for our friend, Jim's, birthday. Then we all headed over to Deavers to hang out. Nathan and I were supposed to go to a bachelor/bachelorette party in Soulard also that night but we never made it there. I think between the rainy weather and our busy day, we'd had enough driving for one day. We were all exhausted by the time we picked up Graham and got home around 1 am.

Our busy day led to Sunday, our lazy day. The three of us stayed in our PJ's all day long! I don't know the last time we've done that. We watched TV, played on the computer and just vegged out. It was nice but I also felt a little guilty. Between the busyness of Sat. and the laziness of Sunday, I never worked out this weekend like I had hoped. And I ate bad so I probably gained some lbs. Have to do better this week!

-Dawn

0 comments: