BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Weekend Recap

So what's new? Not too much. On the baby front, he is moving and kicking up a storm. Graham got to feel a kick for the first time this past weekend. It's so cool to feel but I have to admit that it's sometimes annoying - especially at 4:30 or 5:00 in the AM!!! :) But it's also good reassurance that he's doing good. My last doctor appt. went well. I did my glucose test and haven't got a call back so far so that's good. No news is good news for that sort of thing. I also got the flu shot while I was there. The baby's heartbeat was strong and of course he kicked while she was listening to it so she commented that he's quite the kicker. I felt like saying, "Tell me something I don't know, doc!"
Next month I am going to see Dr. Durer so I can be sure he's the one that I want to deliver the baby. I've been seeing a Midwife but she doesn't deliver babies anymore.

This weekend was a nice one. We didn't do much on Friday. Sat. I had yoga and then Nathan, Graham and I went to the Halloween store. We really didn't see any costumes that excited us though. And it's extra hard for me this year to think of what to be since I'm preggers. That night the 3 of us went to dinner and then saw "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs". It was a cute movie. Sunday, the 3 of us, with my mom, went to the Botanical Gardens. It was a beautiful day and they had the Missouri's Best event going on. I actually took lots of scenery pictures so I'll post some of them here (and a few with people!).


Graham with the pumpkin he decorated in the Kids Corner




Graham, Nathan and mom




me and mom




Graham, Nathan and me




Graham jumping from rock to rock



Hope everyone has a nice week!

Love,
Dawn

0 comments: