BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 16, 2008

Don't be Jelly!





Aloha! Nathan and I booked our honeymoon on Friday! We are so excited to be able to go to Maui! I found us a pretty good deal online for a flight/car package. And Nathan's parents are letting us use their timeshare for the week. We are very thankful. I don't think we would ever have a chance like this again to go to Hawaii for this cheap. It all happened so quickly on Friday as I looked up flights and Gail scrambled to find us a place to stay (and I called Nathan umpteem times while he was on his way out of town!) but it all came together. I am still in shock! We've decided to leave on Sat., Sept. 20 - the weekend after we get married. That will give us time to recover from the wedding, spend time with family and friends the day after the wedding and pack without being rushed.

I can't believe the wedding is (less than) 3 months away. There is still much to do. My head starts to swim just thinking about it. I did find a salon to do my hair and all of the bridesmaids' hair that day. That's a relief.

Since yesterday was Father's Day, I want to wish a Happy Father's Day to all the dads I know. I hope it was a nice day for you. Nathan, his dad and Graham celebrated by going camping this past weekend. They had a good time from what I hear but did get a lot of their food eaten by a crafty raccoon! Since they were gone most of the weekend, I had the house to myself. I watched movies and hung out with my matron-of-honor, Kelly, and her kids. Her daughter, Abby, is our flowergirl. We went shopping and to the pool. I also hung out with my mom on Sat. night so that was nice.

Don't forget to watch and vote for Pearl Heart on Nashville Star tonight on NBC.

Peace out,
Dawn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gonna be gone for my bday! i see where i stand! HAHA

Anonymous said...

I'm so GRAPE! haah! (lame joke I know) You will be jealous when we're in Jamaica. :)