BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 2, 2008

Check and Check

Nathan and I crossed another wedding task off of our to-do list this weekend. Saturday, we went to Shane Co. and purchased (and by purchased, I mean put in layaway!) our wedding bands. CHECK!!! Nathan's has to be special ordered and will take 6-8 weeks to come in. I'm so glad we did this now because of this reason alone! (BTW, there was a couple in there purchasing their rings for the June wedding! That is too close to comfort for me!) I debated back and forth between 2 bands but finally settled on one. I could give you guys the link to the rings we picked but I don't want to give everything away! You'll just have to wait and see them on the day of the wedding! :)

I love that everytime we go to the Shane Co, they clean and re-dip my engagement ring. So it's all shiny and scratch-free again.

Friday, I went to see Sex and the City with my friend, Amanda. I loved it! I think if you were a fan of the show, you will enjoy it. If you never watched the show, not so much. It was a bit long but I didn't mind (well, my bladder minded a bit!). Then we went to one of my favorite places, The Drunken Fish, for sushi and drinks.

Sunday, Nathan, Graham and I went to the pool for the first time this summer. It was a great day. The water was a little cold but it got better once you were in. We all got a little sunburned (some of us - Nathan - more than others!) but it was nice to just relax for a whole day for once. Later that night, Nathan and I watched No Country for Old Men. He really enjoyed it. I thought it was OK. Hated the ending though.

Tonight is our last wedding class. CHECK!!!

Love,
Dawn

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andy got mine at shane co & I went and got his there as well. I love that place! My ring comes out all shiny and sparkly when i go there.
So you got to finally use your b-day present cool, i will have to work on my tan if it ever stops raining!