BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 9, 2008

Time to vote! No, not for Obama or McCain but for Pearl Heart!

I tried to email most people I know already about this but I wanted to post it here also. The nieces of my friend, Chrissy, have made it to the top 12 on Nashville Star. It's a country music singing competition (kind of like American Idol). Here the info from Chrissy:

Hi everyone! My nieces made it to the Top 12 contestants on NashvilleStar - Season 6. Their band name is Pearl Heart and its Amy, Angela,and Courtney. We are so excited and proud of them! Please tune in onMonday, June 9th at 8pm CST on NBC to root them on and vote for them. It's kind of likeAmerican Idol with the voting. Feel free to pass this on to everyoneyou know :) Please, please, please vote!!!! :)

PEARL HEART Amy, Angela and Courtney Krechel AGES: Amy and Angela (20),Courtney (17) HOMETOWN: Florissant, Missouri CURRENT HOME: Thompson'sStation, Tennessee The female trio Pearl Heart is a family affair withtwin sisters Amy and Angela singing alongside their little sisterCourtney. After watching their daughters perform together for years,Pearl Heart's parents packed up their bags and moved their family toTennessee for their daughters to more seriously pursue their musiccareer. By making top-12 of "Nashville Star," the Krechel sisters arehoping to prove to their parents that the move paid off.Their website is pearlheartfan.com.


Other news:

It's so weird because I've slowed down the past few days. Thursday night was the first time in a long time that I didn't have anything to do. No homework, no appointments, no nothing! It was so nice but I wasn't quite sure what to do with myself. I ended up taking a 50 minute walk with my mom and just relaxing. It was total bliss!
Friday I went to a baby shower for my friend, Ann. She is having twins in August.
Nathan worked this weekend so I had Sat. and Sun. to entertain myself also. It was so weird to do whatever I wanted. I swept the basement, walked on the treadmill, did some shopping and looked for a hair place for the wedding on Sat. That night, Nathan and I went to dinner at McGurks. Sunday, I had lunch with my mom and then we shopped and saw a movie. Sunday night, I FINALLY updated my MP3 player and Nathan and I watched a movie. It was so nice to have time to do whatever I wanted.
Nathan was not so lucky. Besides working, he had to fix our shower. Luckily, he was able to take care of it and we don't have to call a plumber. I love that he's so handy around the house!

So, that was our boring but fabulous weekend! Tonight we are meeting with a travel agent to disuss honeymoon ideas!

Remember to vote tonight!

Love,
Dawn

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you meeting with Rhonda???