BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Babies, Babies and More Babies

This weekend we went to a BBQ at our friends, Jim and Chrissy Clauser's house. They wanted to get everyone together because it's been a long time since we've all hung out. But my have times changed. I think there were 23 kids there for about 12 couples. It was a lot of fun. There was good food, cold drinks and kids galore. Here's a picture of all of the kids (minus one who was inside after he took a tumble down the stairs-poor guy!):



Here's a picture of Beth and her cutie-pie, Alivia (who is seriously one of the best babies I've ever seen!). As soon as I put the camera up to my face, Alivia smiled on cue! I think Beth is prepping her to be a model or something!



Saturday was a busy day for us in general. Besides the BBQ, we had two appointments. First, we met with the reception hall lady to discuss linen colors, the set up of the room, the itinerary for the reception, etc. Later, we met up at the church with Nathan's sister, Rachel, and the organist so Rachel could practice singing some of the songs for the ceremony. She sounded good and I can't wait because I love the music we've selected.

Sunday, me, Nathan, Graham and my mom went to the mall to do a little shopping. We had to verify the tuxedo styles before they order them this week and we had to get Graham an outfit for the rehearsal. And I needed an outfit for the bachelorette party - which is next weekend!!!
I had to laugh at the BBQ because my friend, Amy Yount, said she thinks all of the girls are more excited for the bachelorette party than I am. Most of them are moms and don't get out like this a lot (not that I do!) and it's really the first time we've all got to party together for a girls night out in a long time. I'm sure I will have tons of pictures to post from that next week!

Love,
Dawn

P.S. My mood is so much better the last few days! I think I was just having a few rough days! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well its nice to know that you have great hits here.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap thats a lot of kids bet that was a LOUD day! You're next!!