BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Bachelor-Bachelorette Parties

As most of you know, this weekend was the bachelor and bachelorette parties for Nathan and I. We both had a great time and hope that everyone there with us had a great time also. We want to thank everyone for coming out and celebrating with us. We'd like to especially thank Mike Alley, Kelly Doria, Chrissy Clauser, Amanda Sextro and Kim Hayes for their financial contributions toward everything. I'd also like to thank everyone who brought me a gift, paid for a drink and/or contributed in any other way (like Ann who made me a sucker bouquet and Brian who drove the minivan for the guys). I hope I'm not forgetting to mention anyone else but just know that we truly appreciate everyone that participated in any way.
My day started off at the nail salon with Kelly. We got pedicures and then went to lunch. Then we started the bachelorette party with dinner at The Drunken Fish. I believe we had about 22 girls at dinner. We met up with some others after dinner at Trainwreck Saloon and then we went to Pure nightclub. Finally, some of us got hotel rooms and hung out in the room for a little bit before going to sleep. I posted some pictures below from throughout the night.

Nathan's day started out with paintball. I think this is the part he was most looking forward to and he said all of the guys had a lot of fun. Let's hope no one ended up with poison ivy though since I heard that there was some in the woods that they were playing in. Nathan (and I'm sure all of the other guys) ended up with some welts but he had a blast. Later, about 12 of them went to dinner at Fifteen (Jim Edmond's restaurant). Unfortunately, they had really bad service and I don't think any of the guys would recommend going there if you're thinking of checking it out. But they were all together and I'm sure they made the best of it. Finally some of the guys headed out to some bars after dinner. They lasted longer than the girls. I think we finally went to sleep in the 3:00 am hour while they lasted until 6:00 am. I've posted some pictures of the paintball below.

Thanks again and we will see you at the wedding if not sooner!

Love,
Dawn



Stacy and Tracie

me, Angelia and Jesse


Amy, Becky and Sarah


Sheila (sorry Sheila, this is the only picture I had of you!)


Me and Ann (she brought me the sucker bouquet. How sweet!)


Chrissy and Janet


Beth and Kristen


Mom and Kelly


Toni and Amy


Bethany, me and Aubrey


Rachel and me


Erica, me and Jessica


Amanda, Emily and Heather


Monica and me

Me and my smokin' hottie mom


Me and Kelly (matron of honor)


Me and Amanda (bridesmaid)


Me and Chrissy (bridesmaid)


Me trying to do a shot.


Nathan the morning after his bachelor party (not too bad on 3 hours sleep!)


Mike walking into waffle house the morning after the bachelor party


The group that went to dinner at The Drunken Fish


Me (embarrassed) dancing on stage at Trainwreck


Christa and me


The group that went to paintball


Miles (groomsman)

Nathan


Brian (groomsman)

Josh (usher)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

haah that group pic of the guys is hilarious! I want to see what the rest of their night looked like! guys never have cameras! me, i took 200 pics haah! it was good times!

The Ball Family said...

Great night! Where are the rest of Nathan's pix! :)
26 days and counting! :)

Anonymous said...

how can that be the only pic of me!!! WTH!!!

Anonymous said...

im gonna have to start being more like Chrissy and jumping into pics! HA

Jim & Chrissy said...

Yep, see, it pays off to jump in all the pics :)

Despedida Soltero said...

Informative content, In bachelor party you can drink all night but between the beer and the strippers, wouldn't it be fun to have a few bachelor party games such as Despedida Soltero.