BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my birthday. It's hard to believe I'm 31! I have to say that the year between 30 and 31 went by super fast. I had a great bday weekend this year. Saturday night I went to Kobe Steak House with some friends. If you're not familiar with it, it's a hibachi place that cooks your food on the table. It was Nathan and I along with Kelly and Seth, Beth and Craig, Ann and Tim, Christa and Chrissy. Then some of us went bowling and met up with a couple more people (Miles, Brian and David). I think I bowled the best game of my life on the second game. I got a 142! However, I can't forget to mention, Nathan, who in his own words, "is on fire" with the bowling! His high score was 166! I'd like to thank everyone who came to dinner and/or bowling. Thank you for the cards, gifts and, and most of all, your attendance. Here is a picture from Kobe and a few pictures from bowling:


BACK ROW (L-R): CHRISTA, CHRISSY, TIM, ANN, SETH, KELLY
FRONT ROW (L-R): NATHAN, DAWN, BETH, CRAIG



ME


NATHAN



CHRISSY


MILES


CHRISTA & DAVID


Today, my mom, Nathan and I went shopping at West County. It was a fun day. Then we met my brother, Josh, sister-in-law, Kelly, Nathan's parents, Gail and Ray and Nathan's sister, Chantel at The Drunken Fish for dinner. I had a really fun time and got some more nice presents. Thanks to our families for making my birthday a great one. I appreciate it.

Thanks also to all of you who called and mailed a card/gift. I'm very lucky to have such great family and friends.

I also want to wish my cousin, Mark, a Happy Birthday. I can still remember when my dad came into my room one year to wish me Happy Birthday and then to tell me that my cousin was born that day! I was so excited to know we shared the same bday.

I also want to wish an early Happy Birthday to Nathan's sister, Chantel. She turns 23 tomorrow!

Now. . . should I do some homework on my birthday or relax the rest of the night. . .

Love,
Dawn

1 comments:

The Meadows said...

you are so much better than me in updating. I feel like i have nothing to put up. I had fun at your birthday party. Wish I could have bowled. I am sure I will make up for everything at your wedding.

ann