BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 21, 2008

This and That

There hasn't been much going on in the Waller-Meyer household the past couple of days but it was a nice weekend. Nathan, Graham, Michael and I went bowling on Sat. night. I finally beat Nathan on one of the games. It had been a while. We went to a new bowling alley and he was having a hard time "figuring out the lanes". He finally figured it out in the 27th frame and bowled a turkey for the last three (3 strikes in a row!) but it wasn't enough to beat my 130-something! :) I think Michael won the first two games.

On Sunday, the boys went to Nathan's nephew's bday party. Happy 5th Birthday Clayton! I went to a baby shower for one of my sorority sisters. I really enjoyed it because I got to see some girls I haven't seen in a long time. It made me realize how much I miss them. I have lots of good memories from my time in Alpha Xi Delta and I hope I get to see everyone again soon.

I keep forgetting to mention my brother's website. He updates it fairly often and it's a good way to keep up with what's going on his life. If you're interested (and why wouldn't you be??), here is the link: www.joshwaller.com (Pretty easy to remember!)

I also want to wish my matron of honor, Kelly Doria, a very Happy Birthday today! She's going to the zoo with her mom and her two kids. I'm so jealous since it's such a nice day and I have to work!

That's all for now!

Love,
Dawn

0 comments: