BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

How Could I Forget-Komen Race for the Cure

I recently accepted the challenge to raise funds to support the Komen St Louis Race for the Cure® on June 21, 2008 in the fight against breast cancer. One in eight women will be stricken with breast cancer in her lifetime and the more we raise, the more the St. Louis of Susan G. Komen for the Cure can give back to fund vital breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs in our own community and support the national search for a cure.

Please join me in the fight by pledging in support of my participation in the Race or contributing generously to Komen St Louis. Your tax-deductible contribution will fund innovative outreach and awareness programs for medically underserved communities in St. Louis and national breast cancer research.

It is faster and easier than ever to support this great cause - you can make a donation online by simply clicking on the link at the bottom of this message. If you would prefer, you can also send your tax-deductible contribution to the address listed below. Whatever you can give will help! I truly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.

Susan G. Komen for the CureSt. Louis Affiliate
P.O. Box 790129, Dept SK
St. Louis, MO 63179-0129

Thank you so much for your time and support in the fight against breast cancer! Every step counts!

Click here to visit my personal page.If the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:http://www.komenstlouis.org/site/TR/Race/General?px=1127261&pg=personal&fr_id=1000&et=kz6Zjn7iOJhW47z2vmU67w..&s_tafId=1002

Click here to view the team page for 08571 - Team SwankIf the text above does not appear as a clickable link, you can visit the web address:http://www.komenstlouis.org/site/TR/Race/General?team_id=6151&pg=team&fr_id=1000&et=GTervOKGbCS1iT0QDCax7g..&s_tafId=1002

I've already had 3 people donate and I greatly appreciate it. I have walked in this a couple of times and it's amazing how huge it's gotten. Unfortunately, I will be out of town this year for work but I'm glad I can still participate in this way!


Sheila, me & Chrissy at the Komen Walk in 2005!
Please donate - any little bit helps!

Love,
Dawn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh we so sexy!!!!!

Anonymous said...

common awful stonybrook cipla trainer defender gallen disaster conflicting intrinsic grwebsite
lolikneri havaqatsu