BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 19, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

It's been a busy last week. My cousin, Kim, came in on Tuesday from Jacksonville, FL. She came with her boyfriend, Brian, and his family to work a car race at Gateway International. We got to see each other on Tuesday at the Cardinal game. I already had tickets with my work and Kim, Brian and Brian's brother, Chris, bought tickets to the game. It was so great to hang out. I got to see her again on Friday night. Nathan, Graham and I went to the game and then met up with Kim and her crew at Hooters.


Nathan and Graham at the Cardinal game


Me and Nathan at the Cardinal game


Me and Kim at Hooters

Saturday, Graham had a game at noon (they won 15-0; Graham got a walk and got hit by two pitches) and then the 3 of us and my mom went out to Gateway to hang out with Kim some more. It was pretty cool to see the racing.


Mom and Kim at Gateway


Me and Kim at Gateway

Sunday, I did homework and then me and my mom went to David's Bridal to look for her dress for the wedding. She found one. It's in the Apple Red color. It's very pretty. That night, me, Nathan and Graham went to a bday party at Great Skate for Rachel (Nathan's sister). It was so much fun. I was a little uneasy on the skates at first but I got better as I went along. Nathan was a pro from the get-go (he used to play hockey at Great Skate) and Graham held on to the wall for one lap and then moved on to video games. :) It was a good workout and I seriously can't wait to go back. Let me know if any of you are interested!

Me rollerskating


Nathan Rollerskating




Gail, holding her skates, and Ray holding on to her rollerskating


Rachel, the birthday girl


Next up on the wedding agenda: Nathan and I are going to shop for our wedding rings and meet with a travel agent about honeymoon ideas. . .

Love,
Dawn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummmm where are the pics of you skating!!!

Anonymous said...

ok that is more like it!

The Meadows said...

That was such a boring game. It was good to see you and Graham at the game and it would have been good to see Nathan too.