BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all my family and friends who are mothers. I hope everyone had a nice day. Too bad we had some crappy weather. I could not believe how loud the wind, rain and hail was throughout the night. It would have been pretty scary had I not been so tired that I barely cared. Today, we celebrated the holiday by going over to my brother and sister-in-law's house. It was me, Nathan, Josh, Kelly, my mom and Joy (Kelly's mom). We also got to meet Josh and Kelly's new addition, Argyle. She is the cutest thing. I think my mom and Joy enjoyed Mother's Day even more than usual because they got to play with their grandpuppy. I get to puppysit her in two weeks while Josh and Kelly celebrate their anniversary. I've posted some pictures below from the day. I will update soon about my NY trip. It was very fun and I got to see some cool things. I need more time to devote to that post so it will come later this week. I will let you know that I saw a few celebs and enjoyed the world premier of Prince Caspian. More to come though. .






1 comments:

Toni said...

OMG! I didnt see the pics yet and i thought they named a kid Argyle! lol! I was thinking POOR KID!