BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Duh!

So, I may have a blog but I'm no technology wizard! I was wondering why I wasn't getting a lot of comments and my friend, Shelia, finally told me she isn't able to leave comments like she can on everyone else's blog. I realized I had it set that only people with an account could leave a comment. I fixed it so anyone can leave one. You just have to click on the comments link at the end of the post and then you can leave it under the Anonoymous (spelling ??) link. Just be sure to type your name in your post so I know who you are! Thanks, Sheila!

Love,
Dawn

P.S. I expect a lot of comments now, people! :)

6 comments:

Toni said...

uh yeah, i beleive i told you that on email a few weeks ago lol!

Jim & Chrissy said...

Dawn...didn't you listen to the all-important Toni when she told you a few weeks ago? You know she probably interrupted someone to tell you that with her A.D.D. and all ;)

Anonymous said...

Toni stop taking credit for my stuff!!! HA

Toni said...

Yes how could you not have listened to the all important Toni?
I have to go watch gossip girl now lol! Yes I'm a teenager stuck in a 25 year old body too lol!

Anonymous said...

25?? last i checked you were 3 yrs younger than me!!!

Toni said...

You're only as old as you feel! hey dawn like the way we use your blog to communicate not with you lol!