BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekend Recap

I have another blogger to add. My friend, Toni, has jumped on the bandwagon too and she's off to a great start. In fact, she makes me think I have to step up my game because she is hilarious and adds all kinds of pictures and graphics. Check out her blog at: http://princessgonczy.blogspot.com/ You'll be glad you did! It had me laughing out loud! P.S. It's not G-rated! :)

Where did the weekend go? Friday, Nathan, Graham and I played the boardgame LIFE (the SpongeBob version!) and watched The WaterHorse: Legend of the Deep. Don't be jelly! I know you wish your Friday night could be as exciting as ours!

Saturaday, the boys helped Michael get his new mattress and then went to Graham's baseball game. I stayed home and did homework. Unfortunately, I missed Graham's homerun! I was also very moody. I really think that I get a little grumpy when the sun isn't out! It came out later in the day and I finally emerged from the house to run a few errands and my mood improved greatly. Let's hope the sun is out on our wedding day! My mom came over for dinner and then watched Graham for us while we went out to Side Pocktes with Miles, Tony, Michael and Erica. Miles is starting a new career as a truck driver and left on Sunday for his 3 week training. After that, he will most likely be gone for 28 days and then back for 4 days. So we all hung out in case we don't see him for a while. Of course my first question to him was, "Will you still be able to be at the wedding?" (he's a groomsmen). He assured me that wouldn't be a problem.

Sunday was baby shower bonanza. I went to Emily's shower for about an hour in O'Fallon and then to Jessica's shower for a couple of hours at Nathan's parent's house. I think Jessica broke the record on the amount of time spent opening gifts at a baby shower. It was insane! She got a lot of nice stuff and should be set for a looong time. And that baby will be stylin'! While I was in babyland, Nathan and Graham helped Michael move into his new house near Tower Grove Park. I got to see it later in the day and it is very nice! Can't wait for the housewarming party! :)

Tomorrow I leave for New York City! My work had a sales contest and I was one of the lucky winners. We won an all expense paid trip to NY for the Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian red-carpet premier! I can't say I have any desire to see this movie but I'm looking forward to the experience of going to a premier. We also get to go to an afterparty. The rest of the time, we'll just sightsee. I am excited but also stressed because I have so much going on this month. And of course, I will miss Nathan. I hate being away from him that long. (Go ahead and gag but it's true!) If I get any cool pictures at the premier or on the trip, I will be sure to post them! Oh and if anyone can give me a brief synopis of the first Chronicles of Narnia movie, please post it in the comments section so I'm not clueless about what I'm watching! Thanks!

Have a good week!

Love,
Dawn

1 comments:

Toni said...

so youll have to let me now about the premier sounds awesome!!! i want to see pics.