BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Few Tidbits - Updated

I just wanted to post the link to my friend, Kelly Doria's, blog. Check it out if you are interested. Her kiddos are so cute! Kelly is the Matron of Honor in my wedding and Abby, her daughter (and my goddaughter), is the Flower Girl.

http://kellydoria.blogspot.com/

And be sure to check out Nathan's first post on our blog about our Labor Day Weekend. See below. I'm sure he'd love some comments! :)

11 days to go! I added the link for our wedding announcement from the newspaper:
http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/lifestyle/bridal/BestBridal.nsf/SearchResults?ReadForm&BTBFirstName=Dawn%20&BTBLastName=Waller

FYI. . . The new 90210 has a 2 hour series premier tonight! I'm so excited. I hope it doesn't disappoint! C'mon, you know you are going to watch it!

-Dawn

2 comments:

Jim & Chrissy said...

Less than a week--OMG--are you freaking yet? :) I'm glad you posted the link to the announcement--I wouldn't have seen it otherwise.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.