BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 29, 2008

Patience is a Virtue

So, my hubby and I got back from our honeymoon in Maui yesterday (and went straight to Graham's soccer game after 17 hours of traveling!). We were off of work today too and have been trying to catch up after being gone for a week. We had a great time. However, while being in Maui for a week can't be beat, it sucks trying to catch up with things - email, mail, putting wedding presents and wedding crap away, writing bills, changing my name on every legal thing I own, etc., etc. (Oh and I have homework to finish by Sat. which is stressing me out!) Back to reality, I guess. Be patient with me this week and I will post honeymoon pictures this weekend hopefully. Oh, and I think I will be able to give the link to our wedding pictures on our photographer's website. We saw a few of them up there last night. I guess they haven't posted all of them yet. In the meantime, you can check out a few of us on their blog:

http://www.lightsourcephotography.blogspot.com/

(P.S. I'm not looking forward to catching up at work tomorrow after being out for 7 days!)

Love,
Dawn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok so i looked at your pics- the ones on there are sooo good. BUT i scrolled down and laughed my ass off at the pics with the girls in the green dresses,its under Monday Aug 18th- i was liek WTH!! hhah

oh and glad you are back- cant wait to see the honeymoon pics. missed you!

Jim & Chrissy said...

Okay...I've been waiting patiently for 2 days now....on with the pics ;) Glad you guys had fun!