BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 15, 2008

Some Rehearsal and Wedding Pictures

These pictures are from my cousin, Christa. (Sorry, Amanda, your bridesmaid picture came out too dark so I don't have one to post at this point). Enjoy!



The Bridesmaids and me (and Graham) at the rehearsal dinner


Graham, Nathan & Dawn at the rehearsal dinner


My mom, RoseAnn, and my brother, Josh


Chrissy


Kelly


Kim


Abby and Clayton


Me and my parents, RoseAnn and Charlie


My pretty bow


me and the hubby


Graham


The Marino Family


The cousins


Mr. and Mrs. Meyer


Eating the apples!





Christa and Mike (and Graham)


Our new family dancing together

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Graham looks so happy! i know your going to make a terrific step mom :) hmmmm- wonder if we can get these pics to Cathy!!! ahahah im so bad!

Anonymous said...

ooops maybe i shouldnt have said that. you can delte my comment if you need too! ha

Jim & Chrissy said...

I love the last picture of you, Nathan, and Graham dancing together---very cute. You were a beautiful bride and now have a beautiful family. Congrats again to all of you!

Love,
Chrissy

The Oggeros Blog Spot said...

Hello, Dawn! Your pictures are beautiful--so happy for you. Your dress is gorgeous and I just love your bridesmaids dresses. I hope to see you soon with chrissy and/or Janet! Congratulations! You made a beautiful bride...

Nancie Oggero

Anonymous said...

Cathy already requested a picture of Graham w/o me and Nathan in it. Who could blame her though, really? Thanks for the nice comments. I appreciate them!

Dawn

Anonymous said...

Beautiful wedding, and looks like the reception was alot of fun! Congrats to the new family, you are beautiful!