BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 8, 2008

Rain, Rain Go Away!

So I'm actually feeling pretty good and not stressed out for the wedding this weekend (5 days, people!) but I am a little worried about the forecast! Not only do we need no rain on Sat. but we also need no rain on Friday since our rehearsal dinner is in our backyard! Say some prayers or do a no-raindance for us please!!!

Speaking of the backyard, Nathan's parents came over on Sat. to set up the canopys back there for the rehearsal dinner. They look awesome. (And it'd be a shame if it rains and its all for naught and everyone has to cram in our ugly basement!). My cousin, Christa, also gave me an early wedding present and gave me the longest and best facial I've ever had. It was so darn relaxing! If she could bottle everything that she did and sell it, she'd be a millionaire! Saturday night we went to dinner with Mike.

Sunday we went to lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings to celebrate Nathan's birthday, which is on the 9th. It was opening day of football so Nathan pretty much ate and watched football while the rest of talked! :)

I'm so excited that I only have to work today and Tuesday and then I am off until next Tuesday. I need a serious break from my job!

I'll try to post some pictures from the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner next week. And in case I don't have time to post tomorrow or the rest of the week, HAPPY 29TH BIRTHDAY TO MY FUTURE HUSBAND & WE'LL SEE YOU ALL AT THE WEDDING THIS WEEKEND!!!! (Rain or shine!)

Love,
Dawn

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

29? Your husband is YOUNG! You cradle robber! oh yeah, Me too! Andy is only 28! lol! Next time i see you you will be Mrs. Dawn Meyer! weird isnt it? !

Dawn said...

Yeah, I've always been a bit of a cradle robber!

Weird but wonderful!

Dawn

Anonymous said...

Good work on getting a facial - very relaxing. I hope you have a massage scheduled for this week as well!

Anonymous said...

I had a massage on Wednesday. However, that was not as relaxing at the facial. In fact, I kept smelling the large lady's breath which was a mixture of donuts, cigarettes and a mint! But it was still alright when she wasn't right in my face! :)

Dawn