BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 12, 2008

ONE FREAKIN' DAY!!!

Can you believe I have time to post on the day before my wedding? I can't! We've done a good job this week of getting stuff done early. Today I have to run to the grocery store for a few last minutes things for the rehearsal dinner and we are getting our manicures and pedicures. Nathan's actually playing golf right now. We did end up moving the rehearsal dinner to the community room at the complex where my mom lives. Out patio is a little flooded right now with the overnight rain. We got most of the reception hall done yesterday and Gail was going back this morning to finish up. We decorated the community room last night for the rehearsal dinner and actually turned a fugly room into something special. We even had time to go to dinner last night with the Holmes clan that came into town for the wedding. I haven't checked the forecast for tommorrow yet but if the rain can hold off at least until we are partying in the reception, that'd be fabulous!

Peace out!

Love,
Dawn
aka: The future Mrs. Nathan Meyer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything will be great don't you worry! See ya tomorrow!!!

Anonymous said...

I mean see ya in 13 HOURS!!!!!! :)