BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 14, 2008

Another Shower - I could get used to this!


Me and Christa holding my cake


My mom, me and my future mother-in-law


Me and 5 of my future sister-in-laws (one was missing)

Elaina and her koosh hat :)

Yesterday was my family bridal shower hosted by my Aunt Carol, Aunt Cathy and Aunt Mare (who lives in FL. so she was unable to be there). My mom also did a lot of work for it too. I really appreciate all of their time, financial contributions and effort because it turned out so nice. And I want to thank everyone that came. I had a really nice time and couldn't have asked for anything better. Nathan and I also want to thank everyone for the wonderful gifts. Once again, we spent the rest of the day/night going through all of it. We replaced a lot of our old kitchen stuff with our new shiny, fancy stuff. Nathan put together our pot rack and hung it up on the wall. When he saw everything that we got, he said, "Our family and friends LOVE us!" We both commented how lucky we are to have our loved ones in our life. So once again, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

Before the shower, I went to Shane Co. to pay off our wedding rings. I brought Nathan's home but had to leave mine there to get sized. It should be ready on Wednesday.

I can't believe as of yesterday, we are two months away from the wedding. I had the hardest time sleeping last night because I kept replaying the shower in my mind and thinking about all of the wedding details that still need to be taken care of. I'm so glad I opted to take a break from school this semester because otherwise I would have seriously gone crazy.

Not much else went on this weeekend. Nathan worked again and I ran errands and stuff. We did get to go dinner and a movie on Friday night. We haven't done that in a while so it was nice. We tried Tony's on Main for dinner and it was great. Then we saw "Hancock" at the movies and both enjoyed it.

I'll post some pictures from the shower this week so check back for those!

Love,
Dawn

1 comments:

The Meadows said...

I am glad you got a lot of nice things. Don't worry everything will fall into place. I was feeling the same way about the babies room and all. Everything that can be finished is. We just have to wait until they get here and pick out names to put on the walls. And believe me they are taking their sweet time. Can't wait for your wedding, we have a babysitter and Tim is now my DD.