BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Scrabble - Part Deux

So we played again last night and I won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got much better letters this time around and Nathan kept whining that I would spell a word with the letter he wanted to use (or the next one over) and it would ruin his chances of spelling in that spot. Too bad, so sad. That's the way the game is played! I think we are going to try to play again tonight with Graham. It's a good game for him to play anytime but especially while he's out of school so we can keep his brain working! :)

I'm also sad to report that Pearl Heart was voted off of Nashville Star last night. And that kicker is that I think last night was their best performance to date. I think they will be fine though and this is still their lucky break. One of judges called them the real deal and said they have his number and know where his studio is. I heard the same sentiments on the radio this morning. Everyone thinks they are really talented and will go far. So this is not the end for them but just the beginning!

Dawn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys already sound like an old married couple playing scrabble!! HA

Jim & Chrissy said...

Yes, Sheila is right. Old married people play board games. Haha! Its okay though...marriage is good. We'll have to revive our dinner club :)

The Ball Family said...

Scrabble rocks! I wish I could get Craig to play so we can act like an old married couple! :)
Pearl Heart will live on!