BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Best Fiancee Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


That's Nathan! Yesterday when I came home he had a card for me that said "Just Because" on the envelope. I thought, "Aw, how nice of him to give me a card." But as I opened it, I could tell there was something inside of the card. I thought it might be candy or something like that. But to my surprise, it was a strand of pearls from the Shane Co.! I was in shock - a good kind of shock - and couldn't believe it. They are so pretty! I don't know what I did to deserve this man but I won the lottery with him! And not just because he bought me pearls. :)


Thanks, Nathan! I love you and can't wait to be Mrs. Nathan Meyer! 58 more days!




Love ya,

Dawn

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andy said tell Nate to stop making everyone else look bad!