BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 7, 2008

Invitations, OUT! (Say this like Seacrest, OUT!)

So as the title suggest, the invitations to the wedding went out today! So I guess it's official now! :) Be good little RSVPers and send back the reply cards in a timely fashion so I don't have to hunt you down to figure out if you're coming. :)

I hope everyone had a fun and safe Fourth of July weekend. Ours was pretty tame. Nathan had to work this weekend so we didn't do too much. On the 4th, we went to lunch with my mom and then later she came over and Nathan grilled some burgers. We watched the Cards lose to the Cubs and that's about it. We didn't even watch fireworks. Our neighbors shoot them off every year and we didn't even venture out to watch those like we usually do.

What else? I met Nathan's mom at David's Bridal so she could compare some flower colors to my dress. I also got my hair cut and colored that day and my mama treated me to a much needed pedicure! Sunday I went to the pool for about 2 1/2 hours with my cousin, Christa. That was nice and relaxing. Last night, Nathan and I played Scrabble and I think we started something. He won and I was thinking today how we need a rematch. When I talked to him on the phone, he said he wants to play again tonight. Then he trashed talked and said he wants to beat me again! I was leading him most of the game and then I got horrible letters and he busted out some big words at the end to pull ahead. Just to plead my case, these were my last letters before we quit:
Q U U U L N N (and there were no open vowels on the board). You spell something with that craziness!

Peace Out,
Dawn

1 comments:

Jim & Chrissy said...

NUN? See, I would have beat Nathan ;)

Actually, I get so mad when I play Scrabble with Jim b/c he beats me EVERY time, yet, he can't even spell! haha! I think he just gets good letters :)

I'm not big on RSVPing, but I'll be there for sure. Mark me down :)