BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 28, 2008

BORING but GOOD EATS!

OK. Nothing exciting to report. It was another pretty tame weekend at the Waller-Meyer household. We had Graham again this weekend and went to his baseball swimming party/BBQ on Sat. I have to admit, I wasn't looking forward to this but it turned out OK and I finally got a little bit of sun. One thing we have been doing lately is cooking from scatch a lot more (we kind of have to since we found out about some food allergies that Graham has). So Sat., we made an awesome meal of turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy and fresh green beans. It was so freaking good and all three of us keep saying that as we shoveled it in. Later that night, we went to play putt putt and somehow the 9 year old managed to beat the 28 and 31 year olds! What a little stinker!

Sunday, we cleaned our house. We're really not messy people but our house needed a good cleaning. So while Nathan cut the grass, I tackled the bathroom. (Note to self- Make sure Graham turns of the shower before I turn on the water when I'm standing in the tub to clean it! Water on the head when fully clothed is not fun!) We both did the kitchen, dusted the pictures and vents and cleaned the basement. Graham vacuumed for us.

Later that day, we cooked another great meal and had my mom over for dinner. This time it was BBQ ribs, mashed potatoes (left from Sat. night) and sweet corn. My mom made some delicious cookies! Then, Nathan and I watched a movie.

At one point on Sunday, we did work on the music for our slideshow for the wedding. My brother has done an amazing job with the pictures and I can't wait for everyone to see it at the wedding! 48 days and counting!

Dawn

3 comments:

The Ball Family said...

it's like you're a bunch of old married folks! j/k!!!

when all else fails...post pix!!! even old ones! :)

Toni said...

At least you have slideshow time I only have about 10 days to get my slideshow from Jamaica ready for my reception ahhh! & you know i will have about 800 pics to choose from. haha!

Dawn said...

Dang it! Does that mean we won't make your slideshow, Toni, since we aren't going to Jamaica? You made ours so I think you need to stick a random picture of Nathan and I in yours! Include a picture from the Jamaica trip that we were at! :)