BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend Recap

I want to congratulate my friends, Ann and Tim Meadows, on the birth of their twin baby boys on Friday, July 18, 2008. Here are the stats:

Matthew Charles, 5lbs 9oz, 7:48am
Michael William, 6lbs 1oz, 7:50am

They are adorable! You can see pictures at Ann and Tim's blog:
http://www.timandannmeadows.blogspot.com/

We had a pretty tame weekend. Besides visiting Ann on Friday night, not much else went on that night. I can't even remember what we did but I remember Nathan falling asleep on the couch so we must have just watched TV or something.

Sat. morning, the 3 of us went to the Rec-Plex. I worked out while Graham and Nathan played basketball. Later that afternoon, we met Nathan's sister, Rachel, and her two kiddos at All Saints to meet with the organist for the wedding. We chose the music and will meet with him again on Aug. 9th so Rachel can practice singing some of the songs. Then all of us went to Red Robin and then to the mall for a little bit.

Sunday I had my first fitting for my wedding dress. I have to get some alterations and need to continue working out & eating healthy so I can actually breathe the day of the wedding under all of the constricted layers! Between my slip, undergarment and dress, I'm going to be a sweaty mess the day of the wedding! I hope it's not hot and humid that day! Cross your fingers. We didn't do much else the rest of the day but stay inside in the A/C since it was so hot outside!

Love,
Dawn

2 comments:

The Ball Family said...

I bet you looked beautiful! I remember how hot I was at the reception. I didn't drink alcohol very much because all I wanted was water from being so hot! :) It's well worth a little sweat! :)

The Meadows said...

your weekend sounds a little bit more exciting than sitting in the hospital. Having the babies is great, but I am just like my sister I can not sit for a long time. She is better than I am sitting for 6 weeks. Tim thought of it at a vacation.