BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Bridal Shower Pictures/Video

My wonderful Matron of Honor, Kelly, brought me the pictures and video she took from my bridal shower this past weekend so I will post some of those.

I'll also mention that Kelly, Amanda (another bridesmaid) and my mom came over to help assemble the wedding invitations. It would have taken me (and Nathan) forever to do them ourselves so I am very appreciative of their help. Nathan was a big help too because he created the maps and ran around for me last night getting some of them copied, etc. And we have to thank his dad who walked him through the printer problems we were having. My mom was nice enough to purchase the stamps for the outside of the envelopes for us. The stupid things require a 79 cent stamp. The lady said if it weren't for the bow, we could have gotten away with a 52 or 59 cent stamp. And of course, they didn't have any pretty 79 cent stamps so we have to put two that added up to 79 cents on there. One is a pretty heart but the other is an ugly clock. I said maybe people will look at it like it's almost "time" for the wedding. Nathan said it could also mean it's "time for love". Anyhow, ignore the ugly stamps! Ha-ha!

On another note, I had to waste a vacation day today for the stupidest reason. I woke up this morning with severe pain in the corner of my left eye. It felt like something was deep down there but I couldn't see anything. It was some of the worst eye pain I've ever experienced. I went to the eye doctor and there was an eyelash embedded down in there. The dr. got it out and my eye already feels so much better. He said it's a little inflamed but I should be able to wear my contacts again tomorrow. But can you believe that? A $40 copay, a wasted vacation day and a lot of pain for a freaking eyelash!!!!! My mom took me to the dr. so we did run a few errands for the wedding afterwards so at least I got something accomplished!

Enjoy the pictures below:


Me starting to open gifts


Me opening Nathan's pressure cooker :)


Me and 3 of my bridesmaids (Kim lives in Fl. so she was not there.)


Me and Abby, my flower girl


The girls and babies hanging out


0 comments: